Monograms: the ultimate expression of shameless narcissism. Because there aren’t sweetest words for the human brain than a person’s own name, monograms take self-love to another level. Moda Operandi knows this well and the went all-in with a M’Onogram Mania collection to give your ego the boost it needs this summer. I recently ordered my monogrammed suitcase from Away and I can’t describe how excited I am to get it. I admit I considered trying something other than my initials, but PBJ (Peanut Butter & Jelly) just wouldn’t cut it.
I expanded this monogram collection with some dreamy listings from Etsy I’ve been obsessing about. I hope they have the same effect on you (wait, no I don’t).
From left to right:
- Morgan Lane cotton pajamas with monogram on left pocket
- Rae Feather Stripe M’Onogram Fray Denim Slide
- Edie Parker Monogrammable Double Sided Flavia Clutch
- Rae Feather Monogram Long Handle Basket With Stripe
- Madeira Hat with Monogram
- Alasia History Ring with initials
- Morgan Lane Langley Robe with name in back
- Four Letter Customizable Script Necklace
- True Jane Monogram Mule
- Away carry-on with monogram
- Monogram gold jewelry from Etsy
- Personalized camera strap from Etsy
- Monogram luggage tags, phone case and passport cover from LoverofLuxe on Etsy